Soljet PRO4 XF-640
Beware the SOLJET PRO 4 XF-640 – Roland’s most productive wide format digital printer ever and it’s a beast!
Its solid, uniquely engineered body has been designed for strength and speed, printing undeterred at speeds of up to 102m²/hr, ideal for the demanding production environment.
With ECO-SOL MAX advanced ink technology coursing through its veins, nothing can stop the XF-640 from producing vibrant, detailed images at incredible speed. Its dual CMYK ink set provides a wide colour gamut, quick drying prints and outstanding long-term outdoor durability.
At 64” wide, the XF-640 will fearlessly produce a range of stunning, durable outdoor and indoor banners, posters, signs, vehicle graphics, window graphics, exhibition graphics, roller banners and pull ups and much more in super fast time and at exceptionally high quality.
Additional pinch rollers and improved grit roller systems ensures nothing escapes its grasp, and with many more added and redesigned features along with all the great benefits of owning a Roland including VersaWorks RIP software, unsurpassed reliability and world-class RolandCare service and support it really does outperform everything in its class.
When you come face to face with the beast you’ll see he means business.
- 64” wide, large format digital print only device
- Maximum print speed of 102m²/hr
- Uses Roland’s new, virtually odourless, high-definition ECO-SOL MAX ink technology – in up to 500cc CMYK clean hands ink cartridges
- Improved pinch and grit roller systems ensure precise media movement
- Automated take-up system for overnight and unattended printing included as standard
- Integrated tri-heater (optional extended dryer system available to take advantage of the machine’s maximum print speed)
- Supports heavy media rolls up to 50kg
- Automated ink circulation system reduces ink waste
Other equipments of Printing