Roland SP-540i / 300i
Roland's highly versatile and economical VersaCAMM SP-i Series integrated print and cut machines are well-loved around the world. They're easy enough for a novice to use and grow their business, yet powerful enough for experienced professionals who have additional production requirements.
Combining 4-colour printing and contour cutting all in one device in a seamless workflow, these compact machines offer outstanding value for money. Available in 30" and 54" wide models you can create colourful outdoor and indoor graphics including banners, posters, labels, decals, heat transfers, vehicle and floor graphics, window stickers, POS and POP displays and just about any sign imaginable.
The VersaCAMM SP-i Series is supplied with Roland’s intuitive and powerful VersaWorks software including free online updates for the life of the machine.
- Wide format inkjet digital printer with integrated precision contour cutting
- Available in two sizes:
- SP-300i – 30” (0.76m)
- SP-540i – 54” (1.37m)
- Low initial investment
- Uses Roland’s powerful and vibrant ECO-SOL MAX inks in a 4 colour CMYK ink configuration
- A complete production solution for professional-quality signs, banners, decals, labels, posters, POP displays, vehicle wraps, heat transfers for garment decoration and more
- Supports printing on both coated and uncoated medias
- Includes VersaWorks RIP software. Latest features include built-in PANTONE® spot colour library and predictive ink usage calculator and alert
- Optional take-up system available
- SP-540i handles media rolls up to 30kg, SP-300i up to 20kg
- Includes Roland Intelligent Pass Control for professional print quality with smoother gradations and flawless solid colours
Other equipments of Print and cut