The VersaSTUDIO BN-20 is the ideal printer/cutter for an entrepreneurial business wanting to start-up a t-shirt printing or signage company, or as an additional machine for an established graphics business. Compact in size, the BN-20 fits into any retail, commercial, small or home office environment, and delivers the same high quality, colour consistency and reliability that you’d expect from a Roland device.
Remarkably versatile, this 20” wide eco-solvent integrated print and cut device produces full colour and contour cut graphics on a broad spectrum of coated and uncoated media. The BN-20 delivers durable and eye-catching outdoor and indoor graphics including: stickers, decals, labels, t-shirt transfers, POS and POP, photo prints, signs, posters, small format signage and vehicle graphics – all from your desktop.
Select from a choice of three eco-solvent ink configurations: four colour CMYK (CMMYK), five colour CMYK plus metallic silver ink, or CMYK plus white ink.
The BN-20, complimented by Roland’s award-winning ECO-SOL MAX ink, produces vibrant attention-grabbing prints, whilst its integrated print and cut function widens your application potential. ECO-SOL MAX inks keep your running costs low, are virtually odourless and dry quickly, making it perfect for any commercial, retail, small or home office environment.
VersaSTUDIO BN-20 is affordable power to your desktop.
- 20” print width perfect for the desktop
- Wide format digital printer with integrated precision contour cutting
- Use Roland’s popular 220cc ECO-SOL MAX ink cartridges
- Available in three ink configurations:
- 4-colour CMMYK for great quality prints
- 5-colour CMYK +White ideal for use on transparent or coloured medias
- 5-colour CMYK + Metallic silver perfect for creating striking graphics with luxury and added-value effects
- Includes Roland’s powerful and intuitive VersaWorks RIP software. Features include a built-in Pantone® spot colour library, variable data printing and a predictive ink usage calculator
- Prints on both uncoated and coated media
- Includes R-Works design software and supports popular design software including CorelDRAW and Adobe Illustrator
- Automated ink circulation system reduces ink waste
Other equipments of Print and cut